adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: I Wish

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Monday, April 30, 2007

I Wish

It's not easy saying this to you It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do But boy before you go I want you to know I wish you strength When times are hard Oh I wish with all my heart you find what you're looking forI wish you joy I wish you peace And that every star you see's within your reach And I wish you still loved me I wish that things were different you know that But still I'm happy for the time we had You mean the world to me Baby please believe I wish you strength When times are hard Oh I wish with all my heart you find what you're looking for I wish you joy I wish you peace and that every star you see's within your reach And I wish you still loved me Losing you is tearing me apart But a part of me will be with you no matter where you are I wish you strength When times are hard Oh I wish with all my heart you find what you're looking forI wish you joy I wish you peace And that every star you see's within your reach And I wish you still loved me So this seems to be the song of the month.....sad but true. I only have three more days left at school, and yet it seems as if it will never end. On one hand, I am sad that I am going to have to leave my friends at school; however, I have never been in more need of my friends from home. I need you guys, desperately. See you soon! And until then, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home