adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: T Minus Zero Days...and counting the minutes!

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Friday, March 09, 2007

T Minus Zero Days...and counting the minutes!

First of all, Veronica Mars = HEAVEN. I watched the entire first season in roughly 3 days...lol. I still haven't gotten my hands on season 2, but I hear it's awesome. I can't wait till they stop playing reruns this season! And Dawson's Creek--I love it too. I got really into the last 2-ish seasons when they were still being made...it was like a guilty pleasure. lol. Did you buy the first seasons?? I sooo have to borrow them if you did. I loved watching it, but when they first came out when we were in seventh grade (or however young we were) it was a bit over my head...lol. I remember watching the episode where Pacey and Joey lose their virginity--I thought I was such a rebel! haha. As for One Tree Hill, yes, I would have to agree with you. Oh--ABC just came out with a new show and guess who the star is--> the guy that played Jake on One Tree Hill!! I LOVED him. Also, Laura Prepon (Donna, That 70s Show) is a main character, and there's guest appearances by Lee Norris (Mouth, OTH and Minkas-lol). It's on Thursdays at 9pm. It looks worth checking out--as if I don't already watch too much telelvision. lol. The summary is on ABC.com--you should read it! Ahh ok I have to go...I'm going to the SDH girls' state basketball game...should be fun. woohoo. But then to O-Town to see you lovely ladies!! Ahh I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home