adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Here Come Peter Cotton Tail...

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here Come Peter Cotton Tail...

Ok, so my title has nothing to do with my post, but whatever. I love Easter. So basically I miss you all. Natalie, I definately did not get to spend enough time with you during your spring break. I absolutely cannot wait. Natalie, did I tell you I'm the new dominic JV cheer coach? Diane Mee and I are coaching together...how funny is that? ahhh ok so I have to go, this was quick, but I have class in 24 minutes and this campus is too damn big. Hopefully I will actually get to talk to you all soon...I miss you and love you!!! XOXO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home