adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: What? Que? Quoi?

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Sunday, February 11, 2007

What? Que? Quoi?

Having some roommate problems. I guess it's to be expected when four girls live together in one room, but it is really getting tense around here. How is it that three of us can get along so well, and then there is one person who cannot relate to us or who becomes the source of so much ill-feeling?
Not that I'm trying to deny our role in all of this. I know it takes more than one person to create these petty battles that we fight, but it gets so out of hand sometimes. And although I am not averse to verbally sparring, it is difficult when the other person doesn't play fair. Such is the world of girls in which I live.
I have a lot to finish for this week. Midterms are coming up, too, which seems absolutely ridiculous. I feel like we haven't been back for very long, but when I think of Christmas break, it seems worlds away. I guess it all balances itself out. Sigh.
On another note, you guys soo want to come visit me. New York is the most amazing place in the world, and I want to show it to you! Let me know. I think my Joey is coming this weekend, which will be wonderful. I love him.
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home