adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Round House Kick Mark Schwann In The Face Day

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Round House Kick Mark Schwann In The Face Day

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever; I feel like I've practically been consumed with all the new, pseudo-adultlike responsibilities that I've had to deal with in recent weeks. First of all, there's The Ram. Being the Features editor is really amazing, don't get me wrong. I actually enjoy editing articles and working with layouts, and all the emailing and article idea scouting I have to do doesn't bother me. I even like sitting in the office until all hours of the night, gorging myself with pizza and caffeine as we struggle to get the issue done before 5 am. "Ramming," as we call it, is wonderful; it also helps that the term has undeniably dirty connotations as well, which is always useful in making people uncomfortable. It's just...when did we get so old? When did all of this become so important?
I miss you all so much, and I feel helpless knowing you have problems I can't help with. I even feel helpless thinking about my own problems, as pathetic as they are. It's almost like that in-between time that characterized the summer is actually gone, and BAM! There is actually something expected of us. I don't know if you guys feel the same way at all, but everytime I sit back and think about what is going on in my life, I feel it all the more.
In (much) lighter news, I am looking forward to the weekend with all of my heart. Going out to dinner tomorrow, and the rest is all...hazy...at the moment. But it sure beats the school week!
I miss and love you all.
Natalie
P.S. I am about to stop watching One Tree Hill because Mark Schwann ruined it. You might not know or care what I'm talking about, but let's just say...I'm pissed beyond belief. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home