adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Three cheers for everybody else

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Three cheers for everybody else

Here's to weekends home, blind professors, and cute boys. The three things that have oddly been on my mind lately. Weekends home are amazing, like a refreshing drink of water. I like school and being away, but sometimes it just feels good to get away from the so-called norm and run back to the familiar for just a few hours. Blind professors, on the other hand, are a pain in the butt. I cannot learn chemistry from a man who is not capable of writing on the board or working power point presentations. He recites his notes from memory, which in turn, are a jumbled up mess that, more often than not, trail off onto tangents completely irrelevant to the subject what-so-ever. The TA's are useless, sometimes not even bothering to show up, thus making the class pointless to go to. Here's to a test over two chapters we never covered! But, as for cute boys....I see so many of them, and I know that I cannot have them, much less pursue them, which, inevitably, only makes my desire for them that much stronger. I am giving up all that for love? Pah....what does love mean anyhow? Apparently more than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home