adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Journey's End

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Journey's End

Silly Sarah! All the boring rants in the world could never bring us down! Besides...we love you times infinity and plus a million. I can't wait to see you. One week, baby!
Today was so amazing. Kristen and I got to meet Hugh Dancy! We heart him. He was in Journey's End, a play at the Belasco Theater, and we got $20 student rush tickets for it - some pretty heavy stuff, let me tell you. I think Kristen is putting a picture of us and him up on Facebook, so watch out for it!
On a much nerdier note...I've been feverishly watching the seasons of Dawson's Creek. I love it; I love Pacey and Joey to the extreme. Oh, and about One Tree Hill...let's just say that Mark Schwahn established certain character traits that he disregards whenever he wants to, and he ruined Brooke to bring her down to Peyton's level.
How did you like Veronica Mars, by the way?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there! I found your blog through Google ("Journey's End"). When you put your Hugh pic up, do you think you can link me to it and I can put it up on my fansite? I'm a big fan of Hugh Dancy and run the biggest fansite for him. It's 100% cool if you're not interested or even if you want to crop yourself out. Also, was he a nice guy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home