adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Out of my Element...(wait-isn't that part of a song?)

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Monday, February 05, 2007

Out of my Element...(wait-isn't that part of a song?)

I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling very NOT confidant about everything right now. I don't know why, but the past few days I've just felt so out of my element. I feel like I'm falling behind in school, even though I'm not really. I have 3 tests next week (on the same day, no less) and I have no idea how to prepare for them. First tests are the worst. And not to sound like a broken record here, but it's ridiculously lonely here at school. I'm just bored and restless and ready to be done with this place. Hanging out with Sara on Saturday night at school was amazing. Sooo much fun. I can't wait for it to be MY school. And more than all of this, I'm beginning to doubt my relationship with Tim. I love him. I know that. I'm just beginning to wonder if that is enough. I can't see myself ever being with (or even wanting to be with) anyone other than him. But lately I just feel like he doesn't care anymore, like he's just with me because he doesn't have anything else to do. It's not like it was before, last March/April when we fell apart. It's not that he's being mean or not trying, exactly. It's just like he's just here to be here. (Before it was more like he seemed to think that he HAD to be there...if that makes any sense at all.) I know he loves me. And maybe this is what happens when you're with someone for a long time. The excitement fades away. I just wish I knew how to bring it back. To be fun again. I try to bring it up, but I don't know how. It makes sense in my head, but when it comes time to talk about it, all the words get jumbled up, and I confuse myself. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try worrying less about relationships and friends and concentrating more on school. Grow up.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Puh. First of all, ignore the winner with the amazing advice who knows nothing about your situation. Secondly, relationships do lose that little spark of excitement, but if it's meant to be, it grows into something deeper.

    Natalie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home