adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Boring Nothingness

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Boring Nothingness

I miss you all so much! Ah I cannot wait until next weekend when I can see my beautiful ladies again! Natalie, I totally understand the roommate thing. Well, sort of, I guess. Mine definately drives me crazy all the time. You're going to have to tell me all about your's next weekend. Lindsay, I'm sorry about your stomach. Granted, that was 3 weeks ago, and I've seen you since then, but I just caught up on all the blogs. Natalie, (again), what do you man Mark Schwann (sp?) is messing up One Tree Hill? I've been sort of following it because I have nothing better to do with my Wednesday nights. Albeit, it's ridiculously drama-filled and completely unrealistic, but oh well. I feel like I haven't blogged in years. (Ok, it's been almost a month. puh.) Anyway, I was just reading my last post, and I feel a little bit stupid. Everything worked out fine. I got decent grades on my tests, so yay for that. And Tim and I are absolutely wonderful. I saw him this morning, and I miss him already. Everything else is decent for me, I suppose. My parents and siblings came to see me today at school, and we went to Chuck E. Cheese. It was so fun! lol. They have the best pizza and bread sticks ever. Unfortunately, I am twelve different kinds of sick right now, but oh well. I'll get over it. Umm...I feel like all I'm doing here is whining. oh well, I suppose. You all love me, so you're going to read it anyway. :) I'm being a loser tonight and not doing anything, but I'm excusing myself because I feel like I'm going to throw up. It's thrilling, let me tell you. I think Kate is going to come over later...she's supposed to be bringing me a diet Pepsi from T-bell...as for now I'm just chilling by myself. I bought Titanic yesterday at Target, and watched that this afternoon after my family left. Well, I watched as much of it as I could (crying along with it) until it made me too depressed, and I had to turn it off. lol. Ahh, this is the most pointless blog ever. I guess I'll stop now before my boring-ness murders my best friends. I love you and cannot wait to see you this weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home