adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: I Hate Columbia.

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Hate Columbia.

So, Tim and I just got in this huge fight which, like always, left my bawling my eyes out and blogging. Wonderful. He says I threw a hissy fit. I say I was just frustrated with this whole long distance thing. (I know you all know what I'm talking about. And I feel like such a baby complaining because I am the closest of all of us, and I think I complain the most. I am sorry.) He took it as I was yelling at him. I wasn't. Here's the deal: I was supposed to stay in Columbia this weekend because I had this training day thing for Peer Mediators, this club I joined. He had to go home because he had a judge's certification for Sports Acro. He wanted me to go home with him, but I couldn't because of the training day. I wanted him to stop by Columbia on his way back to Central, but he said he couldn't because he was driving two of his friends home. I tried to convince him to stop by anyway and that we could all hang out. I wouldn't care, as long as I got to see him. This is what he took as the hissy fit. (He had only told me about driving one friend until today, so I hadn't thought it would be that big of a deal.) So we got into this last night, but then he had to go and called me back after I had fallen asleep, and we didnt' talk until this morning. This morning when I called to see what time he got done with the judging thing (because I was going to drive home to see him) he had locked his keys in the car and was even MORE pissed off than last night (mostly because of the keys, but nonetheless it seemed to be taken out on me) Anyway, we started arguing more about my supposed hissy-fit and how every time we get to see each other it's on my terms. Which, I guess, is kinda true, but it's only been that way because I've had more stuff I had to do. It's not like I was doing it on purpose. Oh, and he said that he doesn't even care if he gets to see me. It doesn't matter to him. That was the cherry on top. So now I'm stuck in Columbia until next weekend, with a roommate who just ignores me when I cry because she can't relate to any one else's problems, and a boyfriend that doesn't even care if he sees me. I just want to be with people who care about me. I know I probably sound like the world's biggeset martyr right now, but I really hate it here and I don't want to be here. I miss everyone so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home