adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: 1 Down, 3-ish (perhaps more?) To Go...

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, May 10, 2007

1 Down, 3-ish (perhaps more?) To Go...

soooo our first year of college is over. I realize this is a "yeah, duh" statement, but It's just begun to sink in. We've been out of O'Fallon/Dominic/everything that was once familiar for 9 months. Wow. I was on facebook looking at various high school pictures (of the graduating seniors) and I still feel like that is us. It's weird to me that it's been a whole year since we've done any of that stuff. It doesn't seem real. We're growing up. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that. Ok, I am ready for that, but I'm not sure if I've fully come to terms with it. We're all going to be moving on and starting different parts of our lives that have nothing to do with each other. (ok so we've already started...these realizations just come in retrospect.) That is big. I can't wait to be home with you all this summer. It's going to be positively amazing. I miss you all soo much.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Correction...I have two years to go (even more scary).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home