adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: I Ate Sushi Yesterday and Kristen Cried

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Ate Sushi Yesterday and Kristen Cried

Sushi is totally one of the yummiest things ever. You wouldn't expect it to be, you might even dislike it the first time you try it, but it is absolutely A-Mazing. Even writing about it right now makes me want to go to the Millenium Grill and get some. Kristen's squeals of horror aren't a bad side effect, either. I made her try some earlier in the year, and she pretty much gagged, but she had a horrible attitude going into the tasting of it, so por su-DUH she didn't like it. Attitude is key. Trust me. I could be freaking out right now because, as the editor for the features section of The Ram, I currently have no one to write any of the articles for the week's issue, but I'm totally handling it really well. Seriously. I'm not even crying yet.
Anywho, I haven't even read the blog for awhile, so I am going to do that right after I post this. Love you all, miss you all.
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home