adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Stress Be Gone

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stress Be Gone

So, I toured Maryville today. It is absolutely 100% amazing, and I am in love with it. I cannot wait until next fall. The admissions guy was awesome, I randomly met the dean of students in the cafeteria, and he was super cool--his daughter's name is Sarah also, and we decided that it is better with the "H" :)-- the campus is beautiful, they are accepting ALL of my credits (including the 10 hours of Spanish from high school that Mizzou wouldn't take), and I will most likely be able to cheer! It is perfect. Also, it's not too far from my house, the classes are small (average at about 15 people!), and no TA's teach, only professors! It's a little bit more expensive, but with the 10 Spanish hours and all of the classes I'm taking this semester, I only have 4 Gen Eds left! (and I can take those over the summer so it's cheaper) And I'll problably get more scholarship/grant money (on top of the automatic $6,500 I get because of my GPA and ACT scores) because it's a private school. How absolutely amazing is that? Gosh, I love it so much. I cannot even wait. I just want this next semester to be over with so I can be home, have a wonderful summer, and then start back at school! I'm almost more excited for next fall than I am the summer! Oh, and I talked to Kathy today, and she said we have to wait for Leebs to officially submit his retirement, and then we can try and get me on as the Freshman or JV coach! Ahh I am soo excited! A school I like, plus a double dose of cheerleading, plus Tim and me living in the same city! Everything is falling into place! Finally, I feel as if all of the stress from the past two weeks has just been lifted, and I can just relax because I know what I am doing--at least for the next 10 months! Oh, and I bought (and finished) The fourth sisterhood book, and it is sooooo good!!!! A little predictable, but they all pretty much are, and it is incredible nonetheless! Everything ends up the way it should--it all fits together really well. And Bee is still my favorite character, as crazy as she may be. I get to be her. I call it. :) And Carmen is still the most annoying one. Well, in this book anyway. She wasn't so bad in the last one. Ah I love it. I need to read it again. Okay, I'm out for today. Just wanted to update on my situation. Thank God it's all taken care of now! Oh, and in case anyone reads this soon, there is a 13 year old boy missing from Franklin county, and authorities think he may have been kidnapped (he disappeared Monday around 4:30ish) Keep him in your prayers! As well as Tim's grandma, she had surgery yesterday. I love you all! -Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home