adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: jAmAiCa

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Monday, January 15, 2007

jAmAiCa

I'm back at school, lounging on my bunk and wishing that school didn't have to start. I'm also wondering if I made the right choice, diving into the Ram Features editorship as I did. I'm such a lazy person sometimes, but the truth is, I'm getting a little worried about being over-stressed. One more semester until freshman year of college is over. Isn't that ridiculous?
I had the most wonderful time on the cruise! Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas...our trip to Cozumel, Mexico was cancelled because of "unfavorable weather conditions," but everything else was absolutely amazing. It's kind of a let down being back in my dorm, especially since I'll be here for forever and ever. That means countless flip-flopped showers, a virtual parade of bad food, and lots of annoying encounters with would-be sorority girls, if we actually had sororities on campus. Puh it!
Sarah, I've just been reading over your last two posts, and I'm sorry for how you felt before, and glad that things seem to be working themselves out. I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home