adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: The NEW Year

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The NEW Year

As many people, I too make new years resolutions year after year....and year after year I find that more often than not they do not reach completion. Therefore, this year I decided to make some promises to myself. After deep thought on the year past, I have come to find that there are many things about last year that I would love to make an improvement on in the year to come.... 1. Enjoy life as it is meant to be enjoyed. (a.k.a. I am an eighteen year old who for several years now has wished to be older with more responsibility and more freedom. However in recent days after much thought, I have decided that 1. I am allowed to make stupid decisions. 2. I dont need to know my exact future. for god sakes I am eighteen. 3. If I feel like getting wasted off my ass....well for god sakes I am going to do it. 4. Laugh often 5. Hold no grudges against those who might not understand me 6. Always remember to be open minded. Many people are different than me and have other opinions on issues than what I might have. These people can help me to grow and learn not only about myself, but also about the world.) 2. Trust myself (I have realized that in the past year, many times I have not followed my gut instinct. I need to trust myself, and believe in myself above all things. I know I can succeed. and now I need to believe that) 3. Love. Above all other things, I need to learn to love. I have always prided myself on the ability to give my heart fully to others. However, in past recent months I have found that I have grown timid in offering my love to others. Some could say that I have had past encounters with love that have not turned out; however, I do not fully rest the blame upon past relationships. Much of the problem is my own. 4. Let others get to know ME. I am talking about the real me........stubborn, hard headed, sarcastic, intelligent, a bitch, caring, kind, thoughtful. I will be ME, and no one else. 5. Strengthen relationships. Not only with friends, but with my family, and with my boyfriend. LIVE LIFE IN THE MOMENT......that above all things is what I promise myself. LOVE, lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home