adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Saturday, May 28, 2005

natalie i am so so so so so happy for you! i know you're going to have an amazing time. im gonna miss u sooo much!

as for me, well i will be spending my summer right here in ofallon, and believe you me, that sounds great right now. things are so wonderful, im so happy. i have everything i could ever have imagined having. it is simply wonderful. i was reading all my old blogs the other day, and i cannot believe how much has changed. reading that makes me seem like a stupid little brat hung up on crazy stuff. i wish i would have had a better view on things, because i could have made my life so much more pleasant. but i wasnt happy, and i guess there's nothing i can do about that now. i just wish i woulda slapped some sense into me. but whatever, its a good thing, i suppose. because it just reinforces the idea that you can't appreciate the good times without living through the bad. so yeah to that. i am living proof of it. but i definately have a much better perspective of things right now, and i just want to smile and let it go. and smiling is wonderful, let me tell ya. everything is soo beautiful, from the weather, to my mood, to just everything! and im sure this is gonna be really annoying to read in a month or so when i come back to re-read it, but whatever, i dont care, cuz this blog is for what's happening in my life, right? and, well, that's what's happening in my life, so there!

-sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home