adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Summer Begins

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Summer Begins

So, summer. I've spent weeks looking forward to it, and it has fallen in my lap and I feel almost as if I don't know what to do. There are plans...oh, there are so many plans...and I am excited about what lays ahead, but right now, I've enjoyed the idea that there is nothing that I specifically have to do. No real obligations, no ties. The prospects of summer...are amazing...and there is so much to look forward to. We all have hopes for this summer...I hope that it lives up to our expectations.
I washed my car today...it looks so pretty...and for those of you who know my car like I do, you know that I'm saying something when I tell you that it's completely spotless. I also went to Borders to stock up on books that I've been dying to read but haven't had time to during the school year. I picked up a copy of the new SAT guidebook...and a guidebook for the SAT II Math IC test. I'll probably be taking those in September. Just filling up the days before I find out something that I've been waiting to hear about for a long while. I hope it all works out. I hope that Lindsay and Sarah start blogging again soon, too. Wouldn't want the beloved blog to fall into another coma. I hope that we can prevent that from happening. Well...off to look at some stuff, I promise to keep blogging.
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home