adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: Slowly Beginning to Wake

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Slowly Beginning to Wake

So...it's been awhile, that's for sure. I'm thinking that this dear blog has had enough of its banishment, enough of its so-called "coma." Summer is almost here, and with it, hopefully, comes time for a fun part of life that we miss so much during the school year. I, myself, cannot wait for the dreaded exams of the next few days to end, and to find myself holding a large envelope filled with information and a cover letter stating, "Congratulations!" But more about that later. I just wanted to say hello, and formally, "I'm back!"
Natalie
Oh, and if old friends want to start the whole anonymously posting idiotic comments, well...don't. The world has enough jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home