adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **: It's Almost Over and It's Almost Beginning

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's Almost Over and It's Almost Beginning

One more day...that's right, one...and I will be a free girl. Free from school, I mean. And I've got to say, it is about time. Looking back over the year, I should say that it's been a bizarre one, a mixture of pain and wonderfulness that it would be hard to find anywhere else. Overall I am pleased with the way my life is going...I have great friends, and wonderful boyfriend, and so many possibilities...I cannot complain. Summer, however, is very welcome.
I'm glad that the blog is waking up. When I used to blog everyday, I felt so connected to everyone...Lindsay...Sarah...other people who blog faithfully because it's something that matters. The blog brought us closer, and because we don't get to see each other often at school (Sarah and I have no classes or anything together) the blog was a place to catch up. I declare it to be so once again. Hopefully the coming year will provide as much, well, excitement as this one has. To the Blog! (lifts glass into the air) And to my friends.
Well, off to study for my exams...only two left...French and History...mmm. Just one more day and I'm free!
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home