adopt your own virtual pet!
** Our World **

** Our World **

Hey!! This is Natalie, Lindsay, Sarah, and Leslie. Ummm this is just our new lil space. Read. Enjoy. But if u dont like it, dont blame us, cuz this is OUR blog, remember??

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Three cheers for the fact that cheerleading doesn't start until next week! Hehe. Ironic.
Yesterday was a mix of feelings. I was sad for most of the day because I had super detailed plans, and then it all kind of got messed up and I didn't get to do them. Joe came over later, though, and wow...the power he has to make me feel better, even when I'm super grumpy...*SMILES*
And it takes us forever to say good-bye. How many times did you come back? About eight? Yeah, eight.
Ahead for today. Joe. Girl's night after Sarah's done working. (I'll pick up the Kitkats and Goldfish guys) And, of course...tomorrow, SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS. Isn't it weird that we've been waiting for it for so long, and its finally here? I'm soooo excited.
I propose a toast to this wonderful, crazy, whirlwhind summer.
Here here!
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home